Monday, November 14, 2011

I have been a bad blogger

Hey there,

So I have been a terrible blogger as of late...not posting as much as I would like. But I promise that I am working on some projects that will be revealed a bit later. And besides working on some quilt projects, I recently started a new job (only a week and a half into the job) - but working full time again means that I no longer have as much time to sew as I did during September and October. Oh, and my computer died - not good.

I promise to take pictures - but I am currently working on a couple of projects....

  1. A quilt for me using Terrain by Kate Spain...you can order it from the fatquartershop here.
  2. Some Christmas Present blocks that will be turned into table runners (most likely Christmas gifts...I may make a couple of extra as mug rugs and/or pot holders). The tutorial for these blocks can be found on Madamm Samm's blog and she had a guest blogger Nan. You can check out the post on her blog (Nov. 14 blog post).
  3. I am also going to start some Shoe-fly blocks (probably the 12" size) to make some pot holders for Christmas presents.
That's all for now...I am off to the sewing machine and then off to bed as I work at 8:30 am.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment