Friday, November 4, 2011

Just a quick update....

Hey there

Well, I had planned on writing a post showing the second fat quarter bundle that I bought for myself a week or so ago, and have pictures all ready taken. However I am having some computer problems (windows won't start and the computer won't stay on for more than a few minutes). So as soon as I can get it up and running I will show you the fabric.

On a slightly different note - I have started a new quilt - and this one is for me!! It is a tutorial that I got from Moda Bake Shop and while it is no a complicated quilt pattern - there are lots of blocks within the blocks (8 pieces of patterned fabric + 7 pieces of slashing fabric) - so lots of sewing. I have been taking some pictures and promise to post my progress (and will try to remember to add links to the quilt tutorial and the designers blog later).

Anyways, Jesse and I are off to bed (it is 1:15am as I type this). Thanks for stopping by. :)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment