Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Snow Much Fun Card Class

Hello All!!

I am happy to announce my very first card class - featuring the stamp set "Snow Much Fun"!! Don't you just love that stamp set?? I didn't order it originally (it was available to Stampin' Up! demonstrators as a pre-order back in June), but after Heather Summers' October 1st demo event I was in love.

So, seeing as the holidays are fast approaching (can you believe that it is November already?!?) - I have decided to host my first card class.

The tentative dates for the class are Thursday November 17th and Monday November 24th (they are tentative because I have yet to get my work schedule for those dates).

If you are interested in attending the pricing options are as follows:

Option A - $20 (includes the supplies to make the cards & envelopes)
Option B - $30 (includes the supplies to make the cards, envelopes, and 3 markers)
Option C - $40 (includes the supplies to make the cards, envelopes, 3 markers and Snow Much Fun Stamp set [in cling]).
 
If you are interested in attending - please let me know. I would love to have you!
 
Have a great night!
 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment