Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Graduation Day

Hi there,

Well, it has been a few days since I did a blog post, but I have had a busy couple of days.

On Mondays for the last 6 weeks, Jesse went to puppy obedience classes at PetSmart. And last night was his graduation night. He learned a whole bunch of things (as did I)! He can sit (which he knew before), knows the down command, loose leash walking and can even do a trick - "roll over". Some of the commands took some work (the down command was especially difficult for us to get him to do - seeing as he is already so close to the ground) - but he has mastered them. :)

Here are a couple of pictures from "Graduation"


Here is Jesse in his "down" position.


At the end of the final class, there were Graduation caps for pictures. Jesse is moving so fast that you can't even see the cord holding the cap in place.



Here is Jesse wearing his cap.


And a profile shot with the Graduation cap. By this point in the evening he was so tired and kinda just accepted the fact that he would have to wear the cap until I had taken enough pictures. I was able to get a few good pictures by having a treat in my hand while taking the picture

Well, that's all for now. I will be back tomorrow with a progress update on the Butterflies in Blue Quilt (I have the quilt back done - but still have a bit to do yet).

See you later,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment