Saturday, July 9, 2011

Some Ongoing Projects

So I have a few WIP (work in progress) on the go right now. Pictures to follow later :)

  1. An Easy Brick quilt - using reds, turquoises, greens and white. A tutorial for this quilt can be found here. My version only has 7 different patterns, and will have a border after I finish some of the other projects that are on the go.
  2. An applique butterfly quilt for Marcia. The butterflies are cut with my Stampin' Up! BigShot and Beautiful Butterflies die. This one is almost done - just need to do the machine quilting.
  3. A second butterfly quilt. I am calling this one "Butterflies in Blue". This one is being made for my friend Kristin. More about this quilt in a later post.
Well, I am off to the sewing machine.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment