Friday, October 21, 2011

Fabric Friday....

Hello,

So yesterday Santa (this is what we call the mail carriers/UPS carriers around here) brought me a wee present...some yummy new fabric. I ordered the fabric on the Thanksgiving long weekend and it arrived fairly quickly.

The fabric that I am going to be showing today is designer fabric! A first for me - I see the designer fabrics all over the place in the blog world and have admired them for ages. (Oh, and I promise to share the other bundle next friday).

Without further ado - here is Terrain by Kate Spain. It is a selection of fat quarters especially hand picked by Kate Spain herself. And no - I did not pick the fabric because of the designers name, although I will admit that she has a GREAT name :)

The fat quarter bundle included 12 different prints and 3 solid pieces. (Some of the prints are the same print, just different colours).


Here are 6 of the 12 prints....


And here are the other 6....


Here are the 3 solid prints....


And all 15 fat quarters together....


So...what do you think?? Isn't the fabric beautiful?? People sometimes save the salvage edge of fabric, and I will definitely be saving the edges of these ones.

I should be back later with some FQWAL blocks.

Thanks for stopping by.


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment