Saturday, October 8, 2011

Goal for the weekend...

Good Evening,

I am setting a crafting goal for the rest of the weekend (seeing as Saturday is done)...I have a number of craft projects that I want to get started and/or finished. So without further ado...

1.    Finish the Friendship Star Christmas Table Runner. (All that needs to be done is the binding) Stil in progress. I might just plan to bind all of the small projects at the same time. We shall see.
2.    Iron all the fabric that arrived (and was washed) on Thursday....there are about 12 fat quarters that need ironing. Done!
3.    Start working on some pieced Teapot mug rugs (I plan on making a few of these....some Christmas ones perhaps one with the Stampin' Up! Spice cake fabric). Need to make the templates and cut the material for at least 3 teapots. 1 Teapot Made (with Christmas Fabric no less)!
4.    Start Christmas themed card swap (they need to be done by Oct. 24th). Need to make 10 card fronts,
plus 1 full card...also need to type up a materials list for the card. Well, I haven't started this yet. Still trying to decide on what I am going to make.
5.    Plan which FWQAL blocks that are being made this week and cut the materials.
6.    Finish the Christmas Fabric basket.

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment...I may add more to it.

Anyways, I am off to bed. Have a great night!

It wasn't planned by I helped Marcia plan the quilt that she is making for her cats (which will sit in her window bench)...got half the fabric cut (found out that it was half after cutting the blocks into 5.5" squares and discovered that we need twice the amount cut). The blocks that were cut are all sewn and just need to be ironed open. She is coming back Tuesday night to work on it again.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment