Wednesday, August 17, 2011

And the winners are...

Hello again,

So I have one last quick post tonight before I head off to bed - and it is to announce the winners from the draw that I head at the Entrepreneur Fair at work. I had a lot of people put in ballots, which means that there are some potential new people interested in Stampin' Up! and the card making that I do.

I had one of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators draw the names (and rest assured it was a fair draw because she did not enter the draw).


Drum roll please....and the winners are:
1.    Yvonne Loucks
2.    Stacey Twist
3.    Rowina Rocha (will need to check the email/global directory at work tomorrow as this name was hard to read).

The draw was for 1 of 3 things....A cling mount stamp set, and the winner's choice of 1 of 2 card classes - either the Christmas Poinsettia Class or the Fabulous Florets Thank You card class.

Seeing as Yvonne was the first name drawn, I will let her choose first. And if everyone prefers the card classes then that's OK too.

There should be a couple of excited people at work tomorrow (seeing as both Yvonne and Stacey are in my department).

Congrats to all three!!

Now Jesse and I are off to bed. Good Night.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment