Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's been a while...

Hello all!!


So it has been a couple of weeks since I last posted here. I have been quite busy with preparing for the Entrepreneur Fair that took place today at my place of employment. I had many cards made (actually, too many to display all of them because of the size of the table)...but overall it was a very good afternoon. I made a lot of contacts, gave out a lot of business cards, and hopefully it will lead to some interest in some of the card classes as well as workshops.


I have also been working on the "Butterflies in Blue" quilt....it is nearing completion. All I have left to do is one row of quilting and then to make and attach the binding to the quilt front (by machine) and quilt back (by hand). The quilt has turned out very well so far. (I really LOVE the blueberry themed fabric that inspired all of the other fabric selections). I really hope that the intended recipient likes it as well.


Well, that's all for now, but I will be back later tonight to showcase some of the cards that were on display today at the Entrepreneur Fair (and eventually some of the cards that were not on display as I had too many).


Oh, and if you have come here from the blog address on the business card that was picked up today - Welcome! Please feel free to check out past blog entries and make comments. I always love to see them. :)


Until later tonight,


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment