Monday, August 1, 2011

Been A Busy Bee

Happy Monday,

Today is the last day of the long weekend (August first is a Civic Holiday here in Canada), and I have been quite busy this weekend. I have been making A LOT of card samples to showcase at the entrepreneur fair that is taking place at my work. So many samples that it would make for a VERY long post if I included them all in one post.

I really wanted to showcase the simplicity of card making, and that anyone can do it. :)

A lot of the cards can be used for many different occasions...thank you cards, birthday cards etc....

I hope that the folks at work like them.

That's all for now, but I will be back later tonight with some pictures. The first stamp set that I will showcase is the "Tiny Teacup" single stamp.

Back soon,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment