Sunday, August 21, 2011

An Aviary Birthday Card

Hello again,

On Friday August 19th my "baby brother" turned 28! And yesterday we went up to Orangeville for a birthday party/BBQ. It is a 3 hour drive and was Jesse's longest car ride since we brought him home at the end of June 2010.

Here are 2  pictures from the car ride home from the breeders'. He was so tiny back then and was only 8 weeks old. Oh, and when we first saw the puppies - he was even smaller (he was 5 weeks when we went to see him for the first time). I will share some of the "baby" pictures and pictures of his siblings in a few days.


In this picture - we stopped at the McDonald's in Listowel and I took the picture before taking him out of the car.


This picture was taken just before he climbed up on my lap and fell asleep. It was almost like if he was asking if he could get on my lap - and with those eyes who could say no ?!?

And here is the birthday card. I chose a simple card for my brother and this one was especially easy to make. I love that the punches used to create the circles make this card come together very quickly.


Recipe for this card

Stamps - Aviary,  Fabulous Phrases
Card Stock - Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White
DSP - Brights Paper Stack (Real Red)
Accessories - Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Rhinestones, pop dots.

I hope that you like the card and enjoyed the trip down memory lane. Gotta love the early puppy pictures.

That's all for now. Thanks for visiting again.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment