Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another Circle Circus Card...

Good Morning,

I have another card made using the Circle Circus stamp set. In my last post, I talked about making your own DSP and this card is one example of that. Half the fun in making DSP is stamping over images (in different stamps and colours).

Here is the card.

I used two different stamps (and ink colours) to create this DSP.  I stamped the green circles first, and then the purple circles on a 2 1/2' x 5" piece of white card stock. There are actually 2 pieces of white card stock and the ribbon hides the seam.

I used the "Happy Birthday" stamp from Swirls and Curls Verses for the sentiment, but this card could easily be a Thank you card.

Recipe for this card:

Card stock - Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink - Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories - Concord Crush 1/2" Poly Striped Ribbon
Stamps - Circle Circus, Swirls and Curls Verses

Hope that you like this card.

Thanks for stoping by.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment