Monday, August 29, 2011

Fabulous Florets & 2011-2013 In Colours

Good evening,

I have a couple more samples from the entrepreneur fair to share with you. I used the stamp set "Fabulous Florets" and the new 2011-2013 In Colours and made very simple cards (that would be great for a Thank You card, or a Birthday Card for example). For each card, I used a Crumb Cake card base, the leaves stamped in Lucky Limeaide and changed the colour of the flower for each card. Each card also has 3 small pearls in the centre of each flower and some hemp twine tied in a bow beneath the flower.

I used 3 of these cards as Thank You cards (which I stamped on the inside) - and gave them (along with a little wee gift) to the Right Management staff today.  We have been fortunate to have the Right Management staff on site at work to help us with the transition of losing our jobs and the process of finding new ones.

Here are some pictures of the cards....

Card #1 - Calypso Coral

Card #2 - Pool Party

Card #3 - Wisteria Wonder

 Card #4 - Island Indigo

I am really liking the new In Colours that Stampin' Up! came up with - especially Calypso Coral and Island Indigo (have I mentioned that before - probably). 

Recipe:

Card stock - Whisper White (scraps for flower and leaves), Crumb Cake
Ink - 2011-2013 In Colours (Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeaide, Island Indigo, Pool Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder)
Stamp - Fabulous Florets
Accessories - Hemp Twine, Pearls

Thanks for stopping by & I hope that you like the cards.

Have a great night!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment