Tuesday, August 30, 2011

An Aviary Vase

Good Morning,

I have another card to show you today. I promise to take a picture of the Butterflies in Blue quilt and post it soon - I promise.

Now for today's card...I made this card using the Aviary stamp set. I like being able to use a stamp set for more than just the obvious. For today's card i used one of the bird cage images to create a vase for some flowers. For the patterned paper directly behind the vase I used one of the stamps from "Circle Circus" and stamped around the square. I also used the leaves from "Just Believe" because I didn't have any other stamp set that had a small enough flower.

I had intended on showcasing this card at the entrepreneur fair, but sold it before the fair (and I never had time to make another one) - good thing that I took a picture before it was gone.



Recipe for this card:

Stamp Sets - Aviary, Circle Circus, Just Believe
Card Stock - Whisper White, Crumb Cake
DSP - Brights Paper Stack (Tempting Turquoise used)
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories - 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Brights Button

Hope that you like the card. :)

Have a great day!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment