Friday, September 2, 2011

Spice Cake Fabric

Hello All!!

Today I got a lovely "wee" package that was delivered by UPS. Around here we call our UPS drivers "Santa" - simply because they bring us lots of presents. Did you know that Santa wears a brown suit in his off season?!?

Anyways - back to what was delivered...there were lots of new things (card stock, ribbon, some stamps, punches) but the item that I am most excited about is the Spice Cake Fabric. The sewer in me loved it when Stampin' Up! first introduced its line of fabric (although some of the fabric is not to my taste). When I saw the bag from Convention that was made using the Spice Cake Fabric, I knew that I needed to have some.

What do you think??





I love that the various fabric collections come in Fat Quarter Bundles - that way you have 3 different but co-ordinating fabrics to work with. I am not quite sure what I am going to make with these Fat Quarters - maybe a bag or a small quilt. Who knows?!? But if I plan on something bigger I will have to get more fabric!

Anyways, that's all for now.

Have a great evening.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment