Thursday, September 1, 2011

Revisting Stampin' Up! Regionals September 2010

Good Evening,

So I am still working on showcasing some of the cards that I made/had on display for the entrepreneur fair. Unfortunately I was unable to display them all because of the small table - so I am not sure if these cards were on display or not.

I originally made these cards as a demonstrator swap at the Stampin' Up! Regional Event that was held in Hamilton, Ontario September 2010. I originally made 4 different card fronts, but didn't have the fourth one on display at the entrepreneur fair.

Here are the four cards that I made. All of the supplies are Stampin' Up and are still current (and available for order).

Concord Crush Artistic Etchings

Concord Crush Just Believe

Pear Pizzazz Just Believe

Rich Razzleberry Awash with Flowers

Supplies for these cards

Stamps - Artistic Etchings, Just Believe, Awash with Flowers
Card Stock - Whisper White, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry
Ink - Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories - Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 1/2" Concord Crush Poly Ribbon, 1/2" Pear Pizzazz Poly Ribbon, 1/4" Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Scallop Oval Punch.

Hope that you liked these cards. Enjoy the remainder of your evening! :-)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment